Im honestly glad that I started writing on here again. For some reason, writing used to be one of my therapies. Admittedly, I'm not the most eloquent. I often find myself elaborating too much, which can make my words seem lengthy and, to some, dull. Often time people would consider me boring. It's been ages since I last visited this blog. My journey with writing began in high school, though I ended up archiving all those early posts due to their embarrassing nature. It's so cringey I, myself couldnt stand it sksksks. I've always found a certain beauty in language. Writing transports me to a place of profound peace and tranquility. While I wouldn't consider myself poetic, I do harbor a wish to embrace poetry more fully. To me, words wield immense power sebab kata kata itu doa dan doa adalah senjata mukmin. Do you notice how a single word can change the person mood for the whole day? The way a simple compliment can illuminate a stranger's day fascinates me. That's why I now make it a point to offer genuine compliments and praise whenever something catches my eye. Doesnt matter how small or simple it is eg, their makeup, their smell, their clothes, their keychain, basically anything. I would try and give them my most genuine compliment in the hope of making someone's day just a bit brighter. Anyways, I might start writing again. Kinda miss playing around with words and creating something poetic. Hopefully, I can manage to start expressing myself more in forms of writing again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Ramadhan

Embracing life at 27